Sunday, November 15, 2015

NEW PRODUCT/EMPTIES ALERT!! WOULD I REPURCHASE??

Top (l-r): ALL MISS JESSIE PRODUCTS- CURL PUDDING, LEAVE-IN CONDISH, CREME DE LE CREME CONDITIONER
Below (l-r):Eco Styler Gels (Green lid and Clear Lid), Oyin Handmade Hair Dew, JBCO from Tropic Isle, Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-in Detangler, Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp

LET'S START WITH THE TOP ROW: I had a sample of the Creme de le Creme Conditioner my cousin gave me. I liked it, so I wanted to try some more products. I love that the hair store I visited carried the "sample" products, so I grabbed three. The Curl Pudding was my least favorite. The scent was nice, but I didn't really get much out of it. The Leave-in Condish is a really nice product. It gave my hair a lot of slip. I'd repurchase this again, and probably the full size of the product. 

NOW THE BOTTOM ROW: Eco Styler Gel- The top (Aloe) gel is my favorite. It didn't leave my hair flaky, nor was it a strong hold though it is on level 10 (strong hold). I use it for twist outs mostly, and it just defines my coils a lot more. The white one left my hair flaky. I may try it again..alone. I used other products with it. That may be the reason my hair flaked. Oyin Handmade 'Hair Dew' is a repurchase. I talk about this product here: detailed review. It's a light moisturizer. Good for the LOC method. JBCO is a repurchase! Over time, this product will help regrow edges and thicken your hair. Kinky Curly 'Knot Today' is a regrettable purchase. I bought it because of the hype. I like that I have slip with this product, but the cost and amount you get isn't work it. You can use coconut oil if you want to detangle your hair. Oyin Handmade 'Honey Hemp' is my favorite conditioner to detangle my hair. I don't have much trouble these days detangling, but when I do I reach for this product. 

**YOU CAN FIND THESE PRODUCTS AT YOUR LOCAL HAIR STORE, WALGREENS, CVS, RITEAID, WALMART, TARGET AND SALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment