Tuesday, August 11, 2015

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!

Remember that when things don't happen when you want them to, it may not be the time for them to happen just yet. Everything will fall into place when it's suppose to. Take one day at a time. Live in the present, not the past nor future. You can't control what happened, or what will. You can control what you do in the moment. That's what matters!!


Now that I'm about to begin on this new chapter, I'm remember about how far I've come. I may not be where I want to be, but I've come a long way from where I once was. God always has a better plan than I do for myself! I may not always understand, but I'm thankful to the opportunities I've been given, as well as the opportunities I didn't get. 

DO YOU LOVE INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES?

No comments:

Post a Comment