Thursday, May 12, 2016

WHEN YOU BUY ALL THIS MAKEUP AND END UP USING 5 PRODUCTS!

When you get into a routine, sometimes it's hard to branch out and try new things. Earlier this year, I branched out and went crazy on Sephora.com, Ulta.com, Morphe and Colourpop. I didn't stop until I had enough, and I ended up with boxes filled with makeup and skincare products! It was one of those "the internet made me buy this" type of situation. However, I barely touch some of the products now, and I've gotten into this "routine" that I've been trying to break.

In the beginning, I was only using one eyeshadow palette. That was enough, believe it or not. Because I don't want to put the blame on myself, I'll say it's the internet's fault. Lol, I get excited about the packaging, colors and overall versatility of some products. For instance, the Morphe 350 palette, which has been a HIGH DEMAND PRODUCT, thanks to Jaclyn Hill. I use this palette every single day, but then I have a ton of Colourpop eyeshadows in my makeup tote that I barely use. I decided to try a little here and there with the other products. That Morphe palette, though...YES! Palettes in general, are always a good idea, especially when you have shimmers and mattes. There really isn't any type of look you can't do with this palette. 

The good thing is that I have sisters who like makeup too, so I can share or just give it to them. I never feel like I am wasting products. I mean I've spent a good amount of money on stuff, so someone will reap the benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment