Wednesday, March 9, 2016

QUICK UPDATE: I'M BACK!!! NEW TOPICS & SOCIAL MEDIA

Hey Beauty Enthusiasts,

I know, I know, I know. It's been centuries (feels like it)since I've posted something on here. Between life and laziness, I hadn't felt inspired to really posting. I apologize. Last semester was up and down, and somewhat this semester too.

I've definitely missed you all, and I will be posting more soon. I recently purchased some makeup and skin care products, that I'm excited to share with you all. I got bored with my everyday routine lol, and wanted to try other products. 

New Topics??
I wanted to try something new on this blog where I give advice on different topics like beauty, body confidence, hair, sexuality, etc. I'd really like to connect more with you all too. I'm no expert, but I've always been that person people come to for advice. I wouldn't mind at all. 

If you would be interested in these types of posts, you can contact me via email: denishahobbs23@gmail.com I check it daily, so your question(s) will definitely be answered. 

Follow me on Social Media:


























SNAPCHAT: denisha_hobbs















No comments:

Post a Comment